2x MiG-21MF 'Fishbed-J', Eduard 1:144

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
My first finished builds of 2013. This models are probably one of the, if not the best in this scale. Egyptian machine was also equipped with Brengun photoetched parts, which were a real pain in the arse to install. Hope you like 'em and full article will be published in one of the future Scale Aircraft Modelling issues.

First Name
Chris
That's a cracking pair of MIG fella, especially in that scale.....very nice indeed. 5* from me.

Regards

Chris

M

mobear

those two are awesome glad they are in different colours 5*s from me

mobear

D

Danny

Always impressed by 144 builds of this quality, and these are top quality 5 from me..

Danny

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Absolutely beautiful work seb , a stunning pair of 21's in ANY scale , never mind 1/144! I really love the slovakian colour scheme , ive got the KP re-issue to do in that . It must have been so difficult doing the P.E. cockpit , ive seen the Brengun stuff for the Sweet zeros and its incredibly tiny , i cant imagine trying to fold a p.e. seat in this scale!!!! 5 big red stars from me , i love these ! cheers tony

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Seb your just outstanding two cracking builds and i 1/144 i take my hat off to you and give you 5 shiny stars

First Name
Michael
Fantastic work Seb, brilliant to see this quality in this scale, truly inspiring. M

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
Thank you everybody! These kits are real gems and since I started experimenting with oils on my IRIAF builds, I really like the end result of the paintjob.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Those Migs look cracking Seb.

5 stars mate.

Tony

T

treyzx10r

Wow thats amazing work and even more amazing in that scale! 5 STARS ,very nicely done Seb

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Superb work Seb, they both look awesome. Brave man going 144 :smiling3:

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
144 photo etch - sit down, have a drink. Great looking models, but I never imagined you could get PE in 144 !!