3 More Finished!

S

Saul Sheldon

Hi all. Here are three more completed kits

1/48 Pyro Hawker Fury a really high quality 1960s British kit, now a collectors item

1/48 Eduard Spitfire F.Mk. 24 worth every penny this kit

1/144 Anigrand Myasishchev M-50 Bounder with bonus Mikoyan Ye-152 record breaker, and Russian Cold-war Mistel test-bed (all historically accurate of course)

View attachment 8753[/attach][/attach]View attachment 8747

View attachment 8748

Cheers, Saul

View attachment 19838

View attachment 19839

View attachment 19840

View attachment 19841

View attachment 19842

View attachment 19843

View attachment 19844

001.jpg

003.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

016.jpg

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
hi,saul. fantastic work,loving the bounder!I was at the newark expo on sunday and someone was showing the amodel 1/72 version, its about 3 feet long!!!!!!!very thunderbirds looking too!great variety ,the fury looks briiliant just like polished metal.keep the red flag flying comrade! da,svidanya tony

S

Sky Raider

Great work there Saul, you must have been really busy mate.

Well Done!!!!!

Andy:terrific:

:emo1::clap2::emo1::clap3::emo1::clap2:

jspitza

Jeff
First Name
Jeff
Saul:

FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now will you PLEASE make a tutorial on biplane making????? I have a few in the stash and fear them. I fear the biplane.......Thanks for sharing, Jeff

P.S. I always had my eye on the hobbycraft Sea Fury. Any good?

S

Saul Sheldon

Hi all Thanks for your kind comments!

Tony, I'd love that 1/72 bounder, but it won't fit into my An-22!

Andy, yes, busy i was, especially as I had all 3 (4 with the 1/144 Ye-152 bonus you get with the Anigrand kits) on the go for a time. It's so difficult to just keep to one at a time, with that stash calling and whistling from the cupboard upstairs (or is that just our dodgy boiler?!)

Biplanes - well, I am no expert Jspitza, but it was very satifying doing the rigging and not as difficult as you might think. In fact the main wing set rigging is all one peice of grey thread!

Just go for it dude!!!

I don't know about that hobbycraft Fury, is it 1/48? It may well be from the same British moulds that this was, if so and if they maintained them, it's a really great kit, even considering it's age. Great fit, lovely fine detail, delicate mouldings...The kit I got off 'Ere-bay even had A pre-decimalisation price sticker stillon it in pounds, shilling and pence, so that's pre-1970 to you and me!

Cheers all , Saul

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Excellent work there Saul.

jspitza, do you mean Hobbycrafts 1/32 Sea Fury. If so it is a decent kit and makes a good representation of the Sea Fury. The cockpit is VERY sparse for a model in this scale. I've built a couple and they go together very well.

Steve

jspitza

Jeff
First Name
Jeff
Yes Steve and Saul-1/32 Sorry, slight delay in responding here due to a CC number theft.......I probably won't be getting this kit anytime soon but have the 1/32 monogram Hawker Typhoon in the stash!!! Thanks for the info though, just in case:emo: