PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
been wanting to do another hot rod for a while

this is good value for money, box is stuffed full of sprues

options are a fendered street rod or a high boy/gasser style car

lots of bits in the box......2 engines, several wheels, 3 different hood sides/trunk lids, etc etc

plan is to do it with fenders but with the bigger high boy engine and no hood sides to show it off

no idea as to colour, definately not yellow!....probably red or orange, but i have few other pots im thinking of trying

136.jpg

233.jpg

333.jpg

429.jpg

528.jpg

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
V8 together but cant attach the headers til its in the frame, scratched a dizzy since its all going to be on view

adscf011.jpg

and its going red.......still needs another coat yet

adscf012.jpg

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
so engine is in the frame along with the axles........insides ready to go in the shell

aa12.jpg

a16.jpg

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Excellent. All the 3 & 5 windows in my neighborhood were all small block Chevy or Oldsmobile powered as Stage I Hemis were too heavy for the power you got out of them & pound for pound, dollar for dollar it was very hard to beat small block Chevy power in the early/mid 60s. W blocks were fast but heavy & fragile over 5000RPM. Stage II Hemis were amazing but expensive. PaulE

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
cant wait to get it on its wheels

might have to leave the bonnet off in true High Boy style since ive got a slight shade mismatch, even though everything got painted at the same time, and all got the same number of coats, but its no big deal

a2021010.jpg