3D 40K Warhammer Chao,s Vindicaior,

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well this is for my fiend Postman Dave,its a 3D 40K Warhammer Chao,s Vindicaior,I,think,

and this is a faves for him,for doing me 3d prints,I do put his work 1st,so I,m falling behind a little with my builds ,but there is

no great rush on them anyway, 9_9

well I do hope you like the look of it will ,get it together today and filled,well that's my aim with it, :/

20160731_062303.jpg

20160731_062311.jpg

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Cool! B| B| B|

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Gavin,so I,got the name right,?

happy you like it so far,will have update later on, 9_9

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well have it all together,and primed and top coated, :/

let dry for a day or overnight,then start the weathering on this one,

did google it,and with some,added heads and body's over it looks great,but thats for him to add on,as I don,t have any think like that, ^_^

well hope you like the progress so far, 9_9

20160731_083653.jpg

20160731_083659.jpg

20160731_083704.jpg

20160731_132858.jpg

20160731_132902.jpg

20160731_132912.jpg

20160731_132921.jpg

Snowman

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
I take it that it is one of the resin kits you have built there? :D

Looking good! B|

Last edited by a moderator:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I take it that it is one of the resin kits you have built there?

this is a job for my friend postman Dave,its a 3d printed one,they do turn out quite well,

always fun to do some think different, 9_9

Snowman

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
,its a 3d printed one,they do turn out quite well,

Oh really, that doubly cool!

I can't say I've see one myself - though there was a 3D printer expo in the building where I work and was totally blown away with what they can do. They apparently printed the Ironman suite, as well as the suites from Pacific Rim, which were on display!! Stunning up close and personal!! O.o :x

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I know, what will the mainstream guys do in the future, will you order the kit online and have it printed as and when needed, would cut down on their manufacturing costs eventually, which means it should be cheaper for us to buy. but then that could mean the death of the LHS and online stores , which isnt so good. OR you order the kit on line, they send you the 'file' you take it to your local authorised printing store, who print it for you, and they then charge back to the manufacturer, this would cut down on the amount of kits a store would need to hold. All sounds bad to me,I would rather look at the box, anticipating its contents as the lid is slipped off

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Oh really, that doubly cool!

I can't say I've see one myself - though there was a 3D printer expo in the building where I work and was totally blown away with what they can do. They apparently printed the Ironman suite, as well as the suites from Pacific Rim, which were on display!! Stunning up close and personal!! O.o :x

I saw a the model expo,last year,just so very cleaver ,how it work,s,and Dave like this 40k stuff so he dose do a lot of that type of thing, 9_9

that I would like to see,as I like the iron man and the rim suits, :D

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I know, what will the mainstream guys do in the future, will you order the kit online and have it printed as and when needed, would cut down on their manufacturing costs eventually, which means it should be cheaper for us to buy. but then that could mean the death of the LHS and online stores , which isnt so good. OR you order the kit on line, they send you the 'file' you take it to your local authorised printing store, who print it for you, and they then charge back to the manufacturer, this would cut down on the amount of kits a store would need to hold. All sounds bad to me,I would rather look at the box, anticipating its contents as the lid is slipped off

very interesting in what your saying ,Steve,For me I would stick with the type of kits we have,the only reason I would ,buy or make a 3d one is if,its some think

so hard to find and it,was a real much have build,the files can be quite costly,as well,and to have it printed is very costly also,at the moment, 9_9

I get a few small things done,by my friend,but not a lot,prefer to save the favor for some think I,real need , O.o