3d Australian firefighter ,

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
3d Australian firefighter ,95mm 3d figure was in aid of bush fires,been some time,on this one,
well im calling it done maybe not so good but its done,real not happy with the way the s10 camera,
is shows to meany of the faults in a paint job,but oh well,

well i do hope that you like it :confused:

Attachments

• 20200727_132626.jpg
    20200727_132626.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 39

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Sorry to disappoint you Monica but I think you did an outstanding job on this one and I really like the Koala bear as this was one of my favs. when I was a little guy in the 1950's........after "Smokey" of course. :thumb2: Rick H.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Sorry to disappoint you Monica but I think you did an outstanding job on this one and I really like the Koala bear as this was one of my favs. when I was a little guy in the 1950's........after "Smokey" of course. :thumb2: Rick H.
ta Rick so pleased that you like this one, :smiling:
I,m happy looking at it by eye,but the camera seams to pick it up in a different way showing what you,dont won,t show,the harsh lines
must be a way to soften the picture ,as for real life its great ,as for this it needs toning down some what,

D

Deleted member 6559

I agree with Rick Monica, a fine result and nothing to be disappointed with.

As for the pictures, there should be an editing facility on your computer, usually found by right-clicking on the image. They usually have a 'clarity' feature, which allows you to soften the focus.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looks fine to me as well. Sharp where it should be, and soft where it should be. What’s not to like?

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I agree with Rick Monica, a fine result and nothing to be disappointed with.

As for the pictures, there should be an editing facility on your computer, usually found by right-clicking on the image. They usually have a 'clarity' feature, which allows you to soften the focus.

Looks fine to me as well. Sharp where it should be, and soft where it should be. What’s not to like?
Thank you both for your kind words dose mean alot to me,so pleased you do both like the little firefighter , ;) :smiling:
just hard to get my head around how this carma dose take pictures for me a nite mare,lol