427 cobra finished

O

omi1966

hi all,

couple of months work on this one with only one paint strip after a wet sanding disaster.

this is the revell 1/24 in a custom paint and bits and bobs added, see what you think.

martin.

T

treyzx10r

Looks awesome Martin,love the dash the wood grain looks authentic. 5 stars from me ,very nicely done Sir!!!

First Name
Jason
That is one good looking Cobra Martin! I like all of the extra little touches, very nice indeed. 5*s from me.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Wow, awesome work Martin, I too like the wooden dash board.

First Name
Gregg
Just love it, great paint finish!

Gregg

O

omi1966

Thanks guys, and I got my first ever like, cool thank you wendall.

First Name
Gregg
Can I make one very minor comment, black out the sidewinder outlet so it looks hollow!

Gregg

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I'm not one for building cars but that looks great , I've seen this kit in a shop and I might have ago at it

10/10 from me

P

Polux

Superb!

The paint work is simply perfect!

Very well deserved 5 stars mate!!

Cheers

O

omi1966

As soon as i viewed the pics on the PC in noticed the pipes on the side so it has been sorted, thanks for spotting it gregg, and also thank you all for the stars it's like a meteor shower lol.

I posted this on another model forum And everyone is asking about the dash or the wood effect so I was thinking of doing step by step what do you think?

Martin.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
awesome bit of work

nice shade of red,....what is it?

O

omi1966

The red is red gore from games work shop, I then added some red mica powder and sprayed 5 light coats, when you put the clear coats on the pearl really pops. It's not that visible in the pics as the pearl is very fine.

Martin.