4D Modelshop, London

First Name
Steven
I’m taking a trip here tomorrow. Has anyone ever visited?

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Just bought something "on line" years ago and suggested it to Oliver for his Jaguar problem ( Link ).
Their newsletter is always interesting and I'd like to pay a visit to their shop, someday, but I'm even farther than Alan while Richard beats me by many time zones.
In other words, I think you will have fun and a LOT of temptations.:money-face:

Andrea

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I'd actually like to visit Hannants one day. I won't bother taking my wallet with me though. that would just be stupid
Betcha can't resist the 'accidental' (Oh my God, how did my wallet finish up in my pocket ... ?) moment when you do finally succumb!
Steve

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Great shop and service , seller of Kappa Line Foam Board amongst other hard to find items for diorama builders .

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
I’m taking a trip here tomorrow. Has anyone ever visited?
How did it go? Did you need a large lorry to take everything home? ;) :thumb2:
Must admit to steering clear of big cities in general all of my life, think that I've only been the once (work related), and passed through on the tube two or four times (from Liverpool Street to Paddington station)

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I'd actually like to visit Hannants one day. I won't bother taking my wallet with me though. that would just be stupid
WELL Alan ive been in Hannants several times an the racks are fillled with kits right up to the nr the roof an even though i been sevarel times i dont think i seen a qauter of the kits in there as its like bein a kid in wonderland so many to look at an so little time an i get a stiff neck lookin up at the kits nr the roof wow an yes if you take your wallet there wont be much in it when an if you come out as ive been in there at one time for nr 4 hrs lookin at the kits an had to come out as knackered lol but well worth the trip but to see most of it you really need a wks holl lol
chris b

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Never bee, but would imagine I would spend spend and spend . The 360 tour is good .

First Name
Steven
How did it go? Did you need a large lorry to take everything home? ;) :thumb2:
Must admit to steering clear of big cities in general all of my life, think that I've only been the once (work related), and passed through on the tube two or four times (from Liverpool Street to Paddington station)
It's an excellent shop, geared more towards building Dio's than actually model making. They don't sell kits but they have an awesome tree making service and the "off the shelf" trees are comparable to scratch built. Their Styrofoam range is also impressive, I had to be careful as I was traveling back on the tube and would've looked odd with copious amounts of sheets. If you want materials for a Dio then this is your go to shop, if you're looking for kits and upgrades then I would look somewhere else.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
It's an excellent shop, geared more towards building Dio's than actually model making. They don't sell kits but they have an awesome tree making service and the "off the shelf" trees are comparable to scratch built. Their Styrofoam range is also impressive, I had to be careful as I was traveling back on the tube and would've looked odd with copious amounts of sheets. If you want materials for a Dio then this is your go to shop, if you're looking for kits and upgrades then I would look somewhere else.
Must admit to being more of the 'make it/find it' for dios - though might well be 'in the market' for trees - I just can't seem to get them right (though to be absolutely honest, only tried a couple)!