A BIG...BIG IDEA!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
As some of you know my father passed away recently and it has been a busy couple of weeks sorting everything out, the funeral is this Friday, we are hopefully, going away for a few days after that just to chill and re-charge the batteries.

So when I get back I have a rather grand idea for a Sci-Fi model...the bench is clear and I will need all my skill to try and pull this off...first stumbling block there lol.

I have got the AMT Jupiter 2 from the film Lost In Space-this is a biggish model and the idea is to have it at the end of the film as it flies through the planet as it is breaking up, with a water fall and rocks etc.

Still in the planning stage but hopefully will get some idea formed as to how to make it.

This could turn out to be a great success...or a total disaster.

"Danger, Danger, Will Robinson..."

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Sounds amazing mate and if I read you correctly this could be the first 3D dio I've ever seen , by that I men from all angles you will see something like it passing small rocks and large , the logistics for such a dio must be incredible

Good look mate this is something I really want to see :smiling3:

First Name
john
Hi Si sorry to hear your dad as passed away god bless him. I look forward to your return regards John

D

Deleted member 3568

I have bought mega pack of popcorn and gallons of beer I'm here for the long run.