A Bit Of TLC

• Thread starter Deleted member 5819
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5819

Hi I picked up a load of built car kits but they need a bit of a TLC, some need repair, some total rebuild.

Herbie VW.
Gave it a good clean and changed the colour of the sun roof to black and repaint the running boards.

The Monkey Mobile.
Repainted the interitor as arrowed., refitted windscreen and steering wheel.

Batmobile.
Paint strip and rebuild.

Had 2x missing wheels will replace with the 2 arrowed.

Bentley Blower.
Will be repainting the interitor, refitting broken parts and marking missing top arm as arrowed.

Should keep me out of trouble for a while, there will be more to come.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi, I've repainted the interitor and tidied the rest, re-fitted broken parts and made missing top arm.

Had trouble with the front wheel arches, just would not fit so removed the rear ones like the one below.
bentley-blower-4.5-litre-eyston-harcourt-wood-brooklands-1930-brdc-500-miles-23174-p.jpg

Hope you like it.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi this is on the bench as well a Rolls Royce Phantom II, the only missing is the front bumper.

More fun & games.
Pete.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Pete, you are one busy person with all the work you have on the bench. There are some great memories with these kits. The Bentley is sweet and the Monkee mobile too! what a super find...

Prost
Allen

D

Deleted member 5819

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi got the Batmobile all cleaned up and back together, made new rear wheel centers and bat, rear lights.

Hope you like it, now for a lot of paint.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi finished off the Batmobile.

Primed and that's where I should have stopped.

This is where it goes wrong, I try to gloss coat using hairy sticks not a good idea sorry :flushed: the only good thing it's now black:rolling:.

Hope you like it.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 3568

Done some great work on them mate. Thanks for saving them from the bin.