A Blood thirster, apparently.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
I've been struggling with figure painting for a while, and recently a friend of mine offered me his unpainted War Hammer 40K figures for a stupidly cheap price. Needless to say I got them. I've never been into war gaming, but the chance to practice my figure painting was too good to miss.

So, this is a Blood Thirster, a Chaos demon - View attachment 61228View attachment 61229View attachment 61230View attachment 61231View attachment 61232 It's my first go at larger figure painting, please be kind.

Thanks for looking.

Tony.

View attachment 62788

View attachment 62789

View attachment 62790

View attachment 62791

View attachment 62792

citadel 006.jpg

citadel 007.jpg

citadel 008.jpg

citadel 009.jpg

citadel 010.jpg

J

Jim Scott

I am not into War gaming Tony..but they look darn good to me..:thumbsup:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
He looks like one scarey mofo to me! Nicely done.

Cheers

Steve

C

CDW

being into dungeons and dragons etc, I've painted more citadel figures than common sense should allow over the years:smiling3:

that's a really nicely done figure mate. not too over-done or too gaudy with the colours. a lot of people think as they're fantasy figures that they can be painted any old way but they still need to be believable and finished off nicely ... to which yours fits in perfectly:smiling3:

First Name
Aaron
Nice work, what a grunter! im digging the platted steel whip.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Thanks for the encouraging posts guys. He was a bit of a beast to do as it was the first white metal figure ever I've built let alone painted, ans the colours were off the top of my head where I'm used to following an instruction sheet, plus I'd never used shading before. I'm pleased with how he turned out.

Tony.

T

The Dweller

this is what he should look like

and yours is very very very close, nice work mate, very nice indeed, maybe if you get a full 2000 point Khorne army (he is one of the chaos god khornes constructs) then we could have a game? :smiling3:

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Thanks mate for the good comment, but I just paint 'em, I'm not a gamer.

Tony.

P

Plastickitbasher

Tony

Very good effort he's a rather scary and not to be argued with!!

Maybe on the next one try a bit of Flory's dark mud wash all over the figure then remove most of it with a cotton bud to leave some in the gaps and low points to add a little shadowing.