A fairy. I have recently painted this .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Sue your fairy lookin great the colours certainly show up well an you have done a marvalouse job paintin it what paints are you using ? an its really nice to see you have mastered putting on a picture whats next as that bus looked great jen says will you show winnie the poo with the honey pot
chris jen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI SUE sorry I forgot to ask how long did the fairy take to paint as there is a lot of colours there an she certainly got that innocent look an very cute too
jen an chris

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Hello Susan. You've achieved a nice fade / shade on the skin there. Not always an easy thing to do.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Only I would spend a minimum of four days, £45 on bits, £70 on a new sanding tool and many head-scratching splinters to fix a problem that only needs two tabs removing from my rocket pod!

And how many people apart from me and Arthur Conan Doyle believe in the fairies at the bottom of the garden - and he's dead!

Sorry about hi-jacking your thread a little Sue. Don't mind us, we're quite harmless even if a little insane!

PS Welcome aboard.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
My Grand daughter with wings...........cute as a bug's ear:smiling4:
Rick H.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Nice colourful subject Sue. Where is the miniature from?
Only I would spend a minimum of four days, £45 on bits, £70 on a new sanding tool and many head-scratching splinters to fix a problem that only needs two tabs removing from my rocket pod!

And how many people apart from me and Arthur Conan Doyle believe in the fairies at the bottom of the garden - and he's dead!

Sorry about hi-jacking your thread a little Sue. Don't mind us, we're quite harmless even if a little insane!

PS Welcome aboard.
Hi Gern. You can hi-Jack my thread anytime I don't mind, lol.
You all sound like a big Happy family of friends on this forum I love it.
As are fairy's real who knows I like to think they are. Makes the world a bit more magical....

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Hi Chris.
HI Sue your fairy lookin great the colours certainly show up well an you have done a marvalouse job paintin it what paints are you using ? an its really nice to see you have mastered putting on a picture whats next as that bus looked great jen says will you show winnie the poo with the honey pot
chris jen
Hi Chris . The fairy I had to borrow some pots of paint from my brother Andy. The fairy was given to me by my brother Micheal, who is building a big Ben matchstick model kit at the moment. Yes Chris I will put winnie poo on next..... I hope you and jen are well. Sooty sue.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Hi Chris.

Hi Chris . The fairy I had to borrow some pots of paint from my brother Andy. The fairy was given to me by my brother Micheal, who is building a big Ben matchstick model kit at the moment. Yes Chris I will put winnie poo on next..... I hope you and jen are well. Sooty sue.
Thank you Chris for the inspiration to start a few hobbies. Thank you for the compliment on my fairy cheers...

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI SUE sorry I forgot to ask how long did the fairy take to paint as there is a lot of colours there an she certainly got that innocent look an very cute too
jen an chris
Hi boatman Chris. Thank you. The fairy took my a week to paint as I had to borrow some paints. She is cute to.