A lassie & a fox:: completed

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Sorry for being late to the party Monica, I think you are way too hard on yourself......that is a beautiful result and I hope you put it on prominent display. I agree with Ian about being our own worst critics......I suffer from the same disease LOL :tongue-out3: I wish I could paint faces like you fig. painters on this forum but in my chosen scale I'm afraid my efforts would be wasted.
Cheers Fair Lady, Rick H.
Very well put Rick could not have done better myself :thumb2: yes Monica's work is great
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Moni, sorry I'm late, you should be well pleased with this, :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Up there with the best of them Monica. A beautiful pose - well painted by yourself. Lovely to see. One to be proud of

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Sorry for being late to the party Monica, I think you are way too hard on yourself......that is a beautiful result and I hope you put it on prominent display. I agree with Ian about being our own worst critics......I suffer from the same disease LOL :tongue-out3: I wish I could paint faces like you fig. painters on this forum but in my chosen scale I'm afraid my efforts would be wasted.
Cheers Fair Lady, Rick H.
ta for your nice comments Rick,your right i do set myself a high stranded,maybe sometimes i do aim to high and feel i let myself down,
somthink i should real get out of my head lol,
so pleased that you do like it,

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Excellent work as always from you Monica, very lovely indeed!
Last time I had a cuddly encounter with a fox he was running off with one of our hens! :angry:

Jim.:smiling4:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb work Monica , im always in awe of anyone who can paint faces . Cheers tony