A lassie & a fox

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hi Mon
i knew I’d seen this image before, but couldn’t remember the film title.....
It looks like it’s taken from “Gone to Earth” by the British team of Powell and Pressburger, released in 1950. Haven’t seen it for years, but remember it as slightly whimsical.
View attachment 395185
Really nice work by the way.....the bust is coming on well.
I think i saw that one years back,and there was one about a girl who befriends one as well,also one other I like was the otter one
ta so much for showing

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well had a lovely sunny morning with I like,the light is just right to get some pushing paint about
a couple of things Im battling with never mine to say that ,is the leather,as i never paint it alot,
and also the color of the vixson is giving a little trouble ,as critters are always hard,and as i say,
is real you are never real wrong,
its so so nice to be pushing paint aound on resin again how I miss it,
I do find the layer lines on 3d very hard to get me head around,
well do hope you like her so far, :rolling: :smiling4:

Attachments

• 20200809_192007.jpg
    20200809_192007.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200809_192012.jpg
    20200809_192012.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 23

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Nice colour palette on this Mon. Quite striking.
The Otter film is “Ring of bright water“. Not sure about the other one though, might be “The Belstone fox”?

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Nice colour palette on this Mon. Quite striking.
The Otter film is “Ring of bright water“. Not sure about the other one though, might be “The Belstone fox”?
thank you,Tim,it they were good movies,I did enjoy them,
so pleased your liking this so far,still neating to do and touch up

I really like that, will she be getting freckles?
so glad your liking them so far,yes i have been thinging to add some to her,
I did won,t her a bit fair,as well,but she ended being a little darker than i did won,t,

Lovely work Monica......and I do like a red head! Rick H.

ta,Rick,glad your liking her,still some work to be done,just getting the right tones,is tricky,like with all hair,

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
She's progressing well Moni.
ta,John im pleased your liking her,so far,,just the touch up ,on her face then th rest,lights been bad the
last two or so days,

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
She looks 'armless enough...... :rolling:

is that kilt/tartan printed paper?
her are,s need to be added one the fox is in place and her hands are on the fox,so a bit tricky fit I think,'
the kilt is printed on paper,what I did is use like decals to make on a small square ,so layer ,then once done,
scanned,then use paint to resize and x it out 4w x 3d ,very hard to do ,was not doing it right,as i could not
workout how to copy that one and replace ,it so slow going ,once i had it done saved it and got printed at
office works hear,as my printer has not had ink in it for like 4yrs lol,

She's looking good Monica.
ta Peter glad your liking her,had bad light last few days so lefted be,I just cannot sort my table lighting,
its still to daark and harsh on my eyes,even with a floro light hanging above , :rolling: and the desk light say
it can only have a 14w bold in it,:rolling:

YEA VERY GOOD Monica some very nice art work there in the lady
chris
ta Chris pleased that your liking her,so far,:smiling:

Reactions: JR

KarlW

Mediocre modeller extraodinaire.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Karl
even with a floro light hanging above , :rolling: and the desk light say
it can only have a 14w bold in it,:rolling:
Have you a daylight temperature tube in the flouro light? You can also convert them to LED tubes which stops the "flicker". And likewise with the desk lamp, try a daylight LED bulb. (About 5600K when you look at specs, though sometimes you have to translate the codes.)
I dug out an old lamp while waiting parts for my big lamp and it was horrible, until I changed the tube, and that only takes 11w tubes.)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
It's lovely. I wish I could do stuff like that. Jon.
ta,Jon,so glad you like this one,and of course you can do something like this,just try it , ;)

Have you a daylight temperature tube in the flouro light? You can also convert them to LED tubes which stops the "flicker". And likewise with the desk lamp, try a daylight LED bulb. (About 5600K when you look at specs, though sometimes you have to translate the codes.)
I dug out an old lamp while waiting parts for my big lamp and it was horrible, until I changed the tube, and that only takes 11w tubes.)
ta for the help and info,Karl,no the tube is just an old flouro about 15yrs old lol,that flicker dose get to you after some time,need to have a brake hear and there,
for it as well,wil have to look into it,and of course they dont make iit easy for us do they ,as its just in possible to paint at night,but ya desk lamps are so bad,:rolling: