A Mother Ship and Lunar Rover.- Made from card and junk......

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Amazing work matey , not only the ingenuity of it but the imagination to create something incredible from out of your noggin! It looks superb , and its inspired me to start one of my own , shame that Ians great idea didnt get enough takers but theres nothing to say you cant just do one anyway!:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Late for this one Ron, I was going to add my name to Ian's build but, was unsure if I would be able to do it.

I am pleased though to see you making this cracking freeform model. Wonderful work so far Ron.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Evening Ron,

It's amazing what man can conjure up with a few six packs of beer a good incomplete idea that bears fruit. This is going to be really cool when you get it all together!!! May the Malt be with you.......................

Prost
Allen

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Good Grief, way late with my replies, so thanks everyone. Been a while since I've worked on this Lunar Rover too!

I had me a bit of a play last night and stuck on 'Things' from my bits box. Loads more to fix on. Plus windows etc...

No serious intent (sort of) just good free flow fun. And I'm totally untouchable by rivet counters and their breed, simply because even I don't know what's going on! :upside: :thumb2:

P1320207.JPG

P1320208.JPG

Up, up and away!

Lots of love.

Buzz Lighthouse

Last edited:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Trotters Independent Trading goes to the Moon!

Lovely bits box piece, like it Ron, keep bashing away.