A new suit of armour - LAV-25 style.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Dang Mike, if your not careful you're gonna run out of room on this build for detail parts...as the other guys have said it is a truly amazing and superb piece of work!! Tip 'O the Hat to you Sir! :thumb2: Rick H.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Superb work Mike. Absolutely top of the line stuff.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Dang Mike, if your not careful you're gonna run out of room on this build for detail parts...as the other guys have said it is a truly amazing and superb piece of work!! Tip 'O the Hat to you Sir! :thumb2: Rick H.
Rick, many thanks,
Hip hop...

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Absolutely awesome, as usual Mike.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Update,
Getting near to the end of the detailing of the hull...
So went from the jig... which cannot be uploaded for some reason to the finished item... So I will try to upload the basic tools photo.... OK will try to upload the photo of the completed item.... this is b******s "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process."
I have tried now to upload three photo's as I have normally done, I have paid my £10 yearly fee, and have now lost my patience.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE WORK ON THIS FORUM FROM ME.
DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Update,
Getting near to the end of the detailing of the hull...
So went from the jig... which cannot be uploaded for some reason to the finished item... So I will try to upload the basic tools photo.... OK will try to upload the photo of the completed item.... this is b******s "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process."
I have tried now to upload three photo's as I have normally done, I have paid my £10 yearly fee, and have now lost my patience.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE WORK ON THIS FORUM FROM ME.
DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
A few of us had problems with pictures,moving the forum thread should help out.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Mike
The problems of loading photos is just temporary. John has been working on the server and the gubbins that resizes photos is proving problematic. Don't you leave. I'm one of many who enjoy your superb work and we'd miss you. Frustrating at the moment but it will come right.
Detailing is excellent as usual. I rather liked Rick's comment about you running out of room to add details. :smiling:
Jim

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Buck up there Mr. Mike.........it will all come out in the wash. John is working on getting things in order. :thumb2:
Rick H.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Update....
So again I come up against yet another bloody computer problem. It appears today that the machines that are supposed to make our lives easier are actually controlling our lives. I go to sign in on my credit card account and the computer decided that my password is in fact incorrect even though I view the password as I am entering it, it still insists after three times that my password is in fact wrong - utter crap! I had it with this website - incorrect password blah blah..... I appears today that our lives are run by iphones, tablets and god knows what else, and if you do not have at least three of the above shoved in each earhole and the rear orrifice you are looked upon as being very strange indeed, or you do not belong to one of the "Oh dear!!! tragedy, I developed another spot on my arris - can anyone see it in the pics I have posted" 'social media' sites. You now cannot even be critical of morons, have a difference of opinion in case you disturb the wokes and their jelly pudding, upset the environMentals who claim to be saving the planet but in actual effect want todays toys, man made clothes etc, etc, but are too afraid to actually live the life that they should be living as an environmentalist without the man made objects made from the fossil fuels they are trying to get rid of. They and their whining ilk make me want to spit :poop:....
If you are paying for a service then you expect to have that service. Sky tv out the door, poor service, Sainsburys - trolly full of food left in the aisle because they cannot provide the goods I have asked for three weeks on the trot, Expected to fork out £175 a year because the bbc want to bombard you with utter drivel and call it entertainment - so long as it ticks all the boxes and is politically correct - my god how boring... So now run a Firestick and give the digit to all those rip off tv companies and their packages where if you do not want the dross then you cannot have the deal.... And the £175 a year now sits in my pocket and not the lefty bbc.
After much thought I have decided to stay with the forum, but be warned I am not a drone, I have a mind and I use it and if I wish to be critical then I will be, if I wish to have fun and banter then I will do, and if it not liked then shut me down and become like the other model forums where once on them you actually lose the will to live when just reading how a 'modeller' can glue and paint the latest release in one sitting. And if people do not like my attitude then they can stick it up their wizz-wang and get me shut down - I do not care any more.
Model update....
Cannot upload any photos due to the server having a menstral period...
Do not bother, I am now off for good.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Mike
I am absolutely sure that the majority of right thinking people share many of your frustrations. The world is indeed going to hell in a handcart. But that is even more reason for us reasonable folk who stick bits of plastic together to stick together ourselves.
As for posting photos. Ok resizing them is an extra chore but it does work.
I hope to be able to enjoy your superb skills in the future but whatever - you take care and be happy.
Jim

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Jim and all,
As I stated at the end
I am now off for good.
Admin please cancel my account/membership.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
There is such a thing as over-reacting, if you ask me. Unless, of course, this was the drop that overflowed the bucket that we didn’t see?

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Jim and all,
As I stated at the end
I am now off for good.
Admin please cancel my account/membership.
Mike.... Please don't go...... Can only assume something has happened that we're not aware of as Jakko said

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Mike , email in coming .

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Simply outstanding work Mike. Keep it up and keep sharing.

Andrew