A reappearance

R

Resinman

Hello there!

Some of you may remember me - I was on here for a while here last year but life and health issues got in the way and I cut back my use of social media. In the meantime I've still been doing my resin busts and here are some I've done recently:

Roman General

Ancient Greek Warlord

Xerxes, King of Kings, 480 BC (this one is a remake of the first bust I ever painted)

17th century Mughal Warrior

Zapotec Warrior

I hope to be more active on here from now on, now that I am feeling a lot better,.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Simon
Glad you're feeling better. Those a lovely busts and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Jim

Jon Heptonstall

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jon
Great to see you back.
Whatever happened to that bust you were doing for a present to your friend? Can't remember what it was called.
Jon.

R

Resinman

Great to see you back.
Whatever happened to that bust you were doing for a present to your friend? Can't remember what it was called.
Jon.

Thank you Jon - great to be back!

I did two figures as pressies - one was a Geisha with Cat and the other was Queen Nefertiti - both were much appreciated! =)

D

Deleted member 6559

Welcome back Simon!

Some more lovely work there with superb colouring. Looking forward to more.

R

Resinman

Welcome back Simon!

Some more lovely work there with superb colouring. Looking forward to more.

Thanks for the kind words Peter - honestly, doing these busts during my health problems was my saviour... =)

D

Deleted member 6559

Simon - It really helps with my health issues too. Dropping out of the world and getting into the zone is a life saver.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Great to see you back Simon. What bust will you be treating us to next??