A stranger in town.

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Afternoon everybody, thought i would pop in to say hello. I have recently retired and can now get in some decent bench time. Have been modelling for about eight years now. I mostly build WWII German vehicles and paint figures, 1/35th up to larger busts, although any model kit gets my interest. Looking forward to meeting new friends on Scale Models and catching up with a few from the past. Will attempt to post my current 1/16th build a bit later. By for now.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome aboard John. Well look forward to seeing your work.

ATB

Andrew

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi John
Nice to see you. Lots of your old buddies here. Retirement = more bench time :tongue-out3: Although in my experience that isn't always the case as somehow there are still plenty of calls on your time :rolling:
Jim

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Great to see you John, look forward to seeing you about the place :smiling4:

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Thank you Andrew, Peter Tim, Jimbo and Pete for the warm welcome;). Looking forward to enjoying my time on here .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN a welcome from me also hope you enjoy it here
chris

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
OMG, Wazz up Bro???? Great to see you finally jumped in with us!!! And you retired too........Great news John!!! How's it feel??? I got about 8 months still to go if work doesn't do me in.......Built that Tiger II Porsche yet???

You'll have fun here Buddy and welcome on board.........

Prost
Allen

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Hi John

Great to see you on the forum. Looking forward to seeing your work again. Take care my friend and we will speak again soon

Steve

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Well hello stranger, it's really good to see you again. I hope life has been treating you well

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi John

a name i recognise! - welcome aboard, and look forward to your 1/16 build.

Peter

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
My word had not realised there were so many old chums about, thank you all for the lovely welcome. Hello Chris i`m sure i will. Andy, have already spotted your immaculate trench work. Guttentag me ole German American buddy, great to see you are still plugging away. Porsche turret might get an airing sometime in 2021. ( when we were kids who would have believed we would be writing a date like that , flippin Si-Fi number ). Evening Steve, not had time to check out your builds, but will do ;). Hi Mark how ya doin .1/16th Tanks and crew with you sounds like a goody. Graeme great to hear from you hope you are keeping well.. Scottie you rascal , still searching for the perfect dio mate ? well that one i saw earlier this week is getting pretty close mate :cool:. Hi Peter, trust you are keeping safe. Was thinking the other day last time i saw you was at Folkestone. not long ago finished painting a couple of your figures, not on bases yet though. Cheers everybody :thumb2:.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hooray you made it John , and not before time my friend .
Good to see you.:thumb2:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hello John, long time no see. Good to have you around again.

Cheers,
Richard