A stranger in town.

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Morning Richard, thank`s for dropping in. Have been doing bits and pieces, but just never seemed to have the time for any long term builds. Hope things will be a bit different now i am my own master ,

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
A little late but Hi John and welcome to the forum. Looks like you already know a few people on here, so you should feel at home quickly.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Who are ya,Who are ya?!!:tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:
Well "Hi" there John,great to see you again mate,i look forward to seeing your new builds and generally getting to catch up with you again:thumb2:,
Cheers for now,
Andy(Smiffy !!)

Last edited:

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Hi John and a warm welcome from me too, looking forward to see your fine work again:smiling4:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi John......I don't know you, but from all appearances, you seem to be one of the "stray cats" that wandered in from that other forum what we don't talk about here coz it makes the management feel.......well you know, At any rate, Welcome to the "Mad House". I can tell you are going to get on just fine with this crowd. Rick H.:smiling2:

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Good morning Rick thank you for the welcome, think i cab fit in here everybody is very friendly and from what i have seen so far plenty of expertise too :thumb2: . Cheers matey.
John.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
From where do you hail John? It's about half past 6pm here (here being NW Montana, USA) and I'm just before getting my supper, sounds like we might be at least 7-8 hours apart time wise. that's all right with me I'm up half the night anyway........retired like you so nothing but time on my hands. Glad to hear you like WW2 German models, I have the same interest only in the minute scale of 1/87.
I look forward to seeing your first build blog. Rick H.

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi Rick, I`m a Cockney boy, born and bread. I come from a part of London called Tower Hamlets ( as in originally one of the small villages surrounding the Tower of London ). That sounds quite posh, believe me it isn't. Heavens above, 1/87 scale, that is beyond my imagination, definitely beyond my vision. I hope to see plenty of your work ( with the use of my computers magnification though ;)).Great to here from someone in what to me is Cowboy country. Cheers.
John.