A13 Mk.I/Cruiser Tank Mk.III

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Artyom,
Just caught up on your build.
First, I am sorry for your loss, it is bad enough on its own without the complications of this virus.
As for the build - all the compliments have been posted, so cannot add more :thumb2:
Mike.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Artyom,
Just caught up on your build.
First, I am sorry for your loss, it is bad enough on its own without the complications of this virus.
As for the build - all the compliments have been posted, so cannot add more :thumb2:
Mike.
Hi,Michael! Thank you for condolences and compliment! We will back in our world, I believe in it.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Greetings,friends! I've started work I always hated =)) Yes, track links in progress. They consist of two parts. Plastic is hard and doesn't glue well. I work with great patience. In comparison tracks for Renault R-35 from Modelkasten. Renault is really smaller than A13 but tracks has similar dimensions. After all of that I will continue to make details on upper hull.
DSC05380.jpg

DSC05385.jpg

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Those tracks look fun, yes …

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Nice to see you into the tracks now Neo. Much more detailing to do up on the hull now??

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Greetings to all!
Bronco trucks are real garbage. I am very disappointed about that. It is very difficult to glue them. I think it's because of thick plastic. It was difficult to make the tension simulation typical of the A13. And Yes, the Bronco puts 4 sprues with tracks. One side takes two. So I have only three tracks left after assembling the chain. So if you lose or ruin some of them, there will be problems. In addition, the tracks are incorrect. The comb should be hollow.
DSC05393.jpg

DSC05395.jpg

DSC05396.jpg

DSC05401.jpg

DSC05402.jpg

IMG-4466.jpg

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
For all the greif they caused, those came out really nice!

Reactions: Neo

Neo

First Name
Artyom
So, I have finished track links. It was a really difficult task. But unfortunately, no opportunity at all. Tracks in chains are very fragile. So in future I need to work very carefully. And I decided to rework exhaust pipes. I have two A13 kits,so there were only four attempts. I made three. One in the dust bin ,two ready.
In comparison. Yellow before, green one after.

DSC05409.jpg

DSC05411.jpg

DSC05421.jpg

DSC05423.jpg

DSC05447.jpg

DSC05448.jpg

DSC05449.jpg

DSC05453.jpg

DSC05467.jpg

DSC05477.jpg

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Just caught up Artyom.
Sorry to read of your loss, brings it right home about this virus.

Think those tracks look good, personally I hate all plastic track, much preferring Friul as I can see and work with them.Some great additions to this build and skillfully done.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Just caught up Artyom.
Sorry to read of your loss, brings it right home about this virus.

Think those tracks look good, personally I hate all plastic track, much preferring Friul as I can see and work with them.Some great additions to this build and skillfully done.
Hello,John ! Thank you! I really appreciate that!