A30 Challenger cruiser tank

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Thank you,friends! I also glad to back to works with models. MS-1 won Model show in Saint-Petersburg. I am glad. I have many photos from that show.
Unfortunately I can't upgrade my account. All my international cards doesn't work. Paypal also is blocked.
The current international situation sucks! Glad you got a gong though. Extremely well deserved. Let’s face it, if anything beat that it would be the real thing exposed to a shrink Ray…….

Neo

First Name
Artyom
The current international situation sucks! Glad you got a gong though. Extremely well deserved. Let’s face it, if anything beat that it would be the real thing exposed to a shrink Ray…….
Yes. Real world is cruel =(( Thank you! Hopefully I still can post here. That's give me optimism.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Artyom congratulations on your recent win.

Even though we can't see the photos from the model we can remember the quality.

The committee here at Race Towers have awarded you a double dogs, the first time this has ever happened. Couldn't have gone a a better winner :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

download THE DOGS.jpgdownload THE DOGS.jpg

Congratulations

Reactions: Neo

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Artyom congratulations on your recent win.

Even though we can't see the photos from the model we can remember the quality.

The committee here at Race Towers have awarded you a double dogs, the first time this has ever happened. Couldn't have gone a a better winner :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

View attachment 454263View attachment 454264

Congratulations
Hi,John! Thank you! But I don't understand about what win you are talking about. I am little bit confused. :rolling:

Reactions: JR

Gary MacKenzie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gary
Hi,John! Thank you! But I don't understand about what win you are talking about. I am little bit confused. :rolling:
I think John is referring to

Thank you,friends! I also glad to back to works with models. MS-1 won Model show in Saint-Petersburg. I am glad. I have many photos from that show.
Unfortunately I can't upgrade my account. All my international cards doesn't work. Paypal also is blocked.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Artyom
A well deserved win. Superb work on the Cromwell. Great skill and patience to produce such beautiful results.
Jim

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Definitely well deserved win Artyom and a good restart to the Challenger although I'm not a fan of that huge turret. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Richard

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Thank you,friends! Indeed A30 is very specific object. But I like to work with it. My first conversion.