ABC Brushes

zuludog

SMF Supporter
I had been thinking about new brushes for a while, so when I saw the advert for abcbrushes I thought I'd try them
They sell cosmetic seconds, meaning there may be minor faults in the appearance, but the brush head is OK

There are various packages and options available, such as Fine Detail; All Sable; All Flats, and so on.
I ordered a General Modelling pack of 10 brushes for £12-50 plus £0-99 p&p. In fact I received 13 brushes, making them £1-03 each.

They were all Pro Arte, and checking with their website showed that I had 3 sable and 10 synthetic, mostly Prolene and Prolene Plus
Sizes were from 5/0 to 6, plus 1/8", 1/4", & 3/8" flats
There will be some variation between each pack, but that shows the sort of thing to expect

Although they are seconds they are in good condition, and I could hardly find any faults
I've tried a couple on scrap and they work well enough, I wouldn't expect any problems with the rest
Now that I've tried them I'd have no hesitation in ordering other options or larger quantities

T

Topcat

ABC were at the Telford show, bought a few and had a chat to the fella. Busy stall, good value brushes and a good choice.