Advice on a vertically challenged 88mm gun crew member.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Looks good Jim,

If I may ask, what is the red between his legs and the boot tops? Is that a CA type or is he really a Terminator??? And did I hear him mumble "I'll Be (in the) Back"???...

All kidding aside, this is a really nice build and the figures will only make it better. The figure mods are definitely worth it Sir!!!

Bleib Gesund
Allen

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Jim .
I was going to say put a box under his feet, but seeing the result with the extension it's looks fine. Neat idea .:thumb2:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I need to look into this surgery. I could be a six footer!
Though that was a joke, there is actually a similar real-world surgical technique to make people taller: the bones in the leg are broken on purpose, then held a bit further apart than they were so that when the break heals, they’ll be longer.

Bobby Conkers

Sausage Fingers
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Though that was a joke, there is actually a similar real-world surgical technique to make people taller: the bones in the leg are broken on purpose, then held a bit further apart than they were so that when the break heals, they’ll be longer.
This can also be done with "other" appendages, although how short it would need to be to let someone chop it in half I can't imagine.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
I have a problem with my wrists, caused by one of the bones in the forearm having grown a bit longer than the other, which means it rubs against something it shouldn't, causing inflammation. The 'cure' offered is to break the forearm and snap a bit off one of the broken parts. I think I'll keep taking the painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills.
Pete