• Thread starter Deleted member 5496
  • Start date

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Thanks much appreciated.

On a shelf above my work top Richard. 2.3m (8feet) long 550mm (20") deep. Really needs twice
the space.

The one at the moment Falklands conflict is the same size & scale 1/48. but more units. Also has for
the larger in the real units but to be built 1/72. Think i will hang these down from the ceiling & the differences
in scale will not be that noticeable. No space for any Penguins or Sheep.

Thanks for looking in.

Laurie

Fun picture

uGpqPn.jpg

So where are you gonna get the kits for these? (I assume they're for your Falklands dio)

D

Deleted member 5496

So where are you gonna get the kits for these? (I assume they're for your Falklands dio)

Dave they are all on the shelf. Some brand new some second hand. Some from the USA.

Started collecting a few months before I had finished my similar Afghanistan Diorama.
The finished are series 2 & 3 1/48 Farmers Landrovers (convert from 1/48 Airfix military
Defenders) military Wasp, Scout converted from a Wasp, , Harrier GR3 : Gazelle :
Etendard : Captured Huey. Argentinian Sky Hawk.

The 2 wasps were a find came from the USA. Same with the Gazelle. Real 80s stuff.

Chinook on the go second hand HU1 November Bravo. Then Lynx, Wessex HU5 & Has3,
Seaking, Harrier Shar, Scorpion, Scimitar : Argentinian : Dagger, Mirage & Canbera..

And so about half way. But wait 1/72 hanging from the ceiling over the diorama Pecura
(Argentinian), Victor, Vulcan, Hercules & Nimrod.

When these are finished Dave i will be taking to my bed for a week to think up something
new :flushed: :smiling2::smiling6:
Laurie

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Dave they are all on the shelf. Some brand new some second hand. Some from the USA.

Started collecting a few months before I had finished my similar Afghanistan Diorama.
The finished are series 2 & 3 1/48 Farmers Landrovers (convert from 1/48 Airfix military
Defenders) military Wasp, Scout converted from a Wasp, , Harrier GR3 : Gazelle :
Etendard : Captured Huey. Argentinian Sky Hawk.

The 2 wasps were a find came from the USA. Same with the Gazelle. Real 80s stuff.

Chinook on the go second hand HU1 November Bravo. Then Lynx, Wessex HU5 & Has3,
Seaking, Harrier Shar, Scorpion, Scimitar : Argentinian : Dagger, Mirage & Canbera..

And so about half way. But wait 1/72 hanging from the ceiling over the diorama Pecura
(Argentinian), Victor, Vulcan, Hercules & Nimrod.

When these are finished Dave i will be taking to my bed for a week to think up something
new :flushed: :smiling2::smiling6:
Laurie

I was asking about the sheep and penguins!:smiling5::smiling5::smiling5:

Archetype

FAA plane builder
First Name
Chris
Incredible amount of work there, it looks brilliant.
I particularly like how atmospheric it is. Everything looks dusty and it gives a great impression of being arrid.

Hats off to you.

D

Deleted member 5496

Incredible amount of work there, it looks brilliant.
I particularly like how atmospheric it is. Everything looks dusty and it gives a great impression of being arrid. Hats off to you.

Thanks Chris very nice of you to say so. Much appreciated.

Laurie