Airborne's 'Sheridan Vietnam Dio'

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
For Andy (Smythe Meister' par excellence) I present my interpretation of our joint theme, It is (very loosely) based on a photo of the Lang pagoda, Min Hai village, Hai Hong Province. Waiting for more accessories, and need to tweak some of the productions so far.
IMG_0454.jpgIMG_0453.jpgIMG_0452.jpgIMG_0456.jpgIMG_0451.jpgIMG_0450.jpgIMG_0449.jpg

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Excellent stuff there Steve!! :cool: ,
That`s one very interesting Dio,i`m not sure why you were so negative about your "Shrubbery",it looks pretty damn good to me:thumb2:,
You`ve got a great look on those figures too,the skin tones are superb....... some very nice poses too-are they all Resin?!
All in all mate,i`d be well chuffed with that:smiling:,
Top stuff,
Andy

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Damn Steve, that is most excellent work!!! Love the guy taking a whizz in the corner too.....Is that Marlon Brando sitting on the tank???......

Prost
Allen

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Fantastic! You have got this spot on!

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Excellent stuff there Steve!! :cool: ,
That`s one very interesting Dio,i`m not sure why you were so negative about your "Shrubbery",it looks pretty damn good to me:thumb2:,
You`ve got a great look on those figures too,the skin tones are superb....... some very nice poses too-are they all Resin?!
All in all mate,i`d be well chuffed with that:smiling:,
Top stuff,
Andy
Andy,
Thanks! All the figures (less the Tamiya crew) are Bravo 6 - the occasional tweak but otherwise bog - standard! I'm in the process of painting a backdrop and intend to 'plant' some Bamboo behind the wall. There are still some extras, like flak jackets. web equipment and weapons to include but it's almost there I think. Thanks for the compliments!
Steve

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
For Andy (Smythe Meister' par excellence) I present my interpretation of our joint theme, It is (very loosely) based on a photo of the Lang pagoda, Min Hai village, Hai Hong Province. Waiting for more accessories, and need to tweak some of the productions so far.
View attachment 430870View attachment 430881View attachment 430882View attachment 430883View attachment 430884View attachment 430885View attachment 430886
Completely missed this. A stunning job indeed.

ATB.

Andrew

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Now that’s good…plenty to see and it showcases the tank well….

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Lovely Steve just lovely. Just like the real thing...nobody is on look out or securing the perimeter. The temple is obviously zeroed in for mortars, no wonder they got hammered.

Cheers,
Richard