Airbrush Booths.

G

GazB

Does anyone have any experience with a GraphicAir AS300S-D Booth Like this one? :-

A300S-D

I currently have one like this :-

Oxford Street Airbrush Spray Booth Kit

The Budget one was great for the money but I still suffer from escaping fume from time to time - and it's a more of a worry now i'm an enamel convert.

I'm reorganising the modelling area in my Garage at the moment so I thought it would be a good opportunity to buy something with a bit more oomph!

The A300S-D is also the only one I can find that looks like an upgrade in my price bracket (up to about £400) - If anyone knows of any alternative brands I should be having a look at then please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

ENAMEL CONVERT?????

:D  Jokes, its just that I am an die hard acrylic user...

The a300s is a good one, go for it, but make sure that your workshop can accommodate it

G

GazB

My garage already in already set up with a vent for extraction with my current booth, so yes I can accommodate it.

I have watched enough reviews on Youtube by now to convince myself it will be a significant upgrade so I guess I will go for it.

Cheers.

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

good choice mate, you will never regret this, and it is great for your health as well.

T

Thunderbird

A little late to the party but I also wanted to recommend the A300S-D, I bought one a couple of years ago and I am very pleased with it. I only use enamel paint.

S

Steve Noble

Had an A300sd for many years. Other than a compressor and airbrush the best bit of kit I ever bought. So much more pleasant to be able to spray any type of paints with no smell or nasty fumes..