Airbus A380 First flight.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
What a monster ! the grace and beauty of this beautiful aircraft as she just lifted off the ground in France today,just imagine being the pilot making that first flight ? one thing that strikes me is that it was just as if the flight was a mere formality,all of the groundwork and calculations were just right,I think that Airbus industries are on to a real winner here,doubtful if Boeing will follow but concentrate on smaller airliners for the time being at least.

It will be a long time before all of the high development investment costs are recouped for this project.

K

Kiwi

I'd hate to be the last passenger off and waiting to go through customs with my bags!!

G

George

What a monster ! the grace and beauty of this beautiful aircraft as she just lifted off the ground in France today,just imagine being the pilot making that first flight ? one thing that strikes me is that it was just as if the flight was a mere formality,all of the groundwork and calculations were just right,I think that Airbus industries are on to a real winner here,doubtful if Boeing will follow but concentrate on smaller airliners for the time being at least.It will be a long time before all of the high development investment costs are recouped for this project.
Yes Barry she really looked good as she took off. It was as she had been flying for years :clap2: