Airfix 1/600 HMS Tiger started late 2018

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I brought this as a double pack with hms daring I started not long after I completed daring but its just been hanging around its one of those annoying kits that seems to get everywhere.
But here's the state of play.IMG_20210902_190330.jpgIMG_20210902_190319.jpg

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Apologies as this one has a lot parts missing so I will strike this one off the list besides with doing my titanic I have lost the knack with plastic so at the moment I am building something small.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Peter im glad i chose tiger fitted with that ugly hanger bay as to me that when she was a gun crusier the stern end look pretty empty excepting for the rear gun turret an my vershion has a lot more detail than this gun vershion
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Peter have you still got the box art top to this kit as i had this model when i was young an i remember there bein a red an white badge on the front funnell an if you have could you please put on a pitcure of it as i want to fit on the badge but cant find any info on it
cheers chris

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
HI Peter have you still got the box art top to this kit as i had this model when i was young an i remember there bein a red an white badge on the front funnell an if you have could you please put on a pitcure of it as i want to fit on the badge but cant find any info on it
cheers chris
Unfortunately no can do as it didn't come with a box but I Googled it but I can't see it on any pics

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Unfortunately no can do as it didn't come with a box but I Googled it but I can't see it on any pics
OK Peter many thanks for trying an i asked a freind who is in the tiger assoitation an he said he thinks there was some kind of red an white badge on the front funnell but havnt got any pics of it oh well i give up
cheers
chris