Airfix 1:72 Blackburn Buccaneer S.2C

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Nice work here but why has it got 3 ejection markins on the left side ?
The front one is different from the other two. The rear ones say “EJECTION SEAT” but I can’t find any photos that show the front one clearly enough to read what warning is actually in that. There is some kind of vent at the bottom of the red triangle with text above it, but that’s as far as I can get :sad:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
The front one is different from the other two. The rear ones say “EJECTION SEAT” but I can’t find any photos that show the front one clearly enough to read what warning is actually in that. There is some kind of vent at the bottom of the red triangle with text above it, but that’s as far as I can get :sad:
HI Jakko i think ive seen this afore now you mention it an that that front one you cant read with some kind of vent is a hand hole to pull at a handle in there as i think now that sign may read danger exsplosive charge pull handle to release canopy
chris

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
i think now that sign may read danger exsplosive charge pull handle to release canopy
The front one is different to the rear two, but I would need a magnifying glass to attempt to read it.

Isn't it great when your off spring learn to stand on there own three feet.
39.JPG