Airfix 1/72 FW190 D9

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Well done Carrie, a cracking first attempt and 1/72 as well, many a person would fight shy of going public and show a first attempt at spraying ect. and I admire your 'Courage', good stuff!

It is also a testiment to this Forum that you had no worries about showing your model 'cos I suspect you knew your contribution to the build would receive the usual friendly credit shown to people like yourself who's having a go, possibly for the first time.

Once again, well done girl and here's to the next model from your (And his!) stable.

Ron

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi carrie, nice job! Well done, and your first go at airbrushing too. Im liking the neat base as well, looking forward to your next project , cheers tony

N

noble

Lovely job on your first aircraft wife of mine iam proud of you.

scott

F

Fenlander

Nice one Carrie and a most welcome addition to the first of this series of Group Builds. You have a model to be proud of and I hope that you will keep it up.

M

m1ks

Fabulous, i'm building this self same kit with my little boy as a first joint build. (it was an ebay bargain which was to join the 'later' pile but on seeing it he wanted to build it).

Get yourself a shelf, it's all very addictive.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Welcome to the club Carrie! As Mike says, get yourself a shelf and don't let that Scott hog all the limelight! What you building next?

Gern

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Top marks Carrie and your first build of many.

Have fun, John

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well done Carrie! I dont think that I would of had the bottle to post my first attempt!

Welcome to the club and looking forwards to seeing the next of many models!

Ian M

R

Richy C

Great job Carrie , as the lads have said you should be proud

I wish my wife had an interest in model making , Scotts a lucky man

Richy