Airfix 54mm Napoleonic French Line Infantry

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Absolutely Magnificent work Dr. Merryweather!!!!!! The Fuselages really portray the heat of battle so well!!! My only concern is, did the beginner mistakes happen because of all the ether you inhaled, while doing the fig surgery on the fuselages??? This is totally super work Neil!!!...

Prost
Allen

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Great work. Really does remind me of Gandamak, which I think it’s on a par with, as I said earlier. The composition is just superb, each figure relating to another in the dio. Groundwork really sets the location at Waterloo as well.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Absolutely Magnificent work Dr. Merryweather!!!!!! The Fuselages really portray the heat of battle so well!!! My only concern is, did the beginner mistakes happen because of all the ether you inhaled, while doing the fig surgery on the fuselages??? This is totally super work Neil!!!...

Prost
Allen
Thanks Allen.
Sadly , I'm that guy who always makes rookie mistakes because I get so excited at approaching the finishing line. That said, I've passively inhaled a fair amount of chemicals over my lifetime as a pro model-maker, so maybe there IS something I can blame it on.... :tongue-out3:

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Great work. Really does remind me of Gandamak, which I think it’s on a par with, as I said earlier. The composition is just superb, each figure relating to another in the dio. Groundwork really sets the location at Waterloo as well.
Tim thank you, that is a real compliment coming from an aficionado such as yourself. I blush to be mentioned in the same sentence as that man!