Airfix Aston Martinish

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

hi all here is my quickie build Aston the paint job was graduating light to dark towards the rear done with vallejo acrylics but when i varnished it the effect seemed to disapear, also the varnish took nearly 2 weeks to dry???

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I never seen one in that color before but it seems to suit it a nice car and a good solid build.

Peter t

P

Polux

Nice build!

Isn't a joke...but I must admit, at the first look, it remember me the Joker's car on a Batman movie...maybe is because happens the same as Peter, never seen one on this colour.

You are not afraid to build all kind of different models like planes, tanks, cars...that's genial ;)

I repeat, I like it :smiling3:

Polux

Last edited:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
NOOOOO!!! What have you done ???? That's a classic ! :sad:

It is well made though and I do like the paint job :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

I normally build scratch built ships that's my true love but since I found plastic kits again just before Christmas I have sort of gone a bit mad and want to try everything thanks for the kind comments and sorry Alan I just felt it needed something different we've all seen them done normally.

J

John Huggins

A man after my own heart, love it Kpnuts whats next ?.

John

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I normally build scratch built ships that's my true love but since I found plastic kits again just before Christmas I have sort of gone a bit mad and want to try everything thanks for the kind comments and sorry Alan I just felt it needed something different we've all seen them done normally.
I'm only messing mate it looks good I'm a classic car bloke so I like to do a bit of ribbing :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

Well I have a few other kits to build I have a spitfire a lancaster and a hurricane I have only ever built one other plane so maybe I will build them straight or perhaps with a twist. At the moment I need to finish my dio and my Titanic amongst many other scratch builds.