Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hard to believe but it looks even better in these piccies.

Cheers

Steve

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
I can't believe it's 1/72 scale Tony, it's gorgeous and well worth the five stars i'm givin'.

Have fun, John

C

Caledonia

Hi Tony, another stunner, can i ask what paint system you used? A well deserved 5 Star. Cheers Derek

F

Fenlander

Very nice Tony, very nice indeed. Love the scheme and the paintwork certainly does it justice.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Thanks everyone,. Derek , the paint was done with nothing more complicated than 2 aerosols , simoniz gloss black and halfords clear lacquer , both acrylic of course, Cheers tony

C

Caledonia

Thanks Tony, that was a lovely finish you achieved. Cheers Derek

Š

Španac

Tony, this work is the top. It's nice to see a model that is rarely seen on the forums, even this so well done. I would love it and I try and do this one. Can you tell me where you acquired and how much does it cost?

Thank you in advance, Ivica

B

Bunkerbarge

I thik it is brilliant to see such an old kit given a completely new lease of life. A fantastic job and an inspiration to us all to take on some of those older kits stashed in the attic that still have the potentila to give us hours of enjoyment.

Lovely job Tony

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
\ said:
Tony, this work is the top. It's nice to see a model that is rarely seen on the forums, even this so well done. I would love it and I try and do this one. Can you tell me where you acquired and how much does it cost? Thank you in advance, Ivica
Thank you ivica , i got the kit off e-bay. Its just been re-issued by Airfix and it is very cheap, only about £5, so it should be easy to find, cheers tony

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
\ said:
I thik it is brilliant to see such an old kit given a completely new lease of life. A fantastic job and an inspiration to us all to take on some of those older kits stashed in the attic that still have the potentila to give us hours of enjoyment.Lovely job Tony
Thanks richard, i actually enjoyed wrestling with this one,what with all the scratchbuilding and crash moulding (not to mention a LOT of filling and sanding!!)Its worth it in the end cause its such a beautiful shape! And as for hours of enjoyment- well i reckon i Definitely got my moneys worth out of it, a £5 kit with so few parts has never lasted me so long!!!

Cheers tony

Š

Španac

\ said:
Thank you ivica , i got the kit off e-bay. Its just been re-issued by Airfix and it is very cheap, only about £5, so it should be easy to find, cheers tony
..thank's Tony.

Five points definitely!

Last edited: