Airfix Seafire, Training Squadron Finished

First Name
Adrian
I like to do alternatives when I can as I think they sometimes have more umph! lol

So here it is, as a side note if you look under the what went wrong posts you'll see what I did wrong on this build :smiling3:

Comments always welcomed.

Thanks

Adrian

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
All looks good to me Adrian a really nice build. I can't find the 'what went wrong posts'.

Vaughan

First Name
Adrian
The wings are an option, again I chose it to be different, then thread I meant to link was called "Obvious silly things we do, or we do stupid things so you don't have to?"

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Fantastic looking seafire adrian, the finish is superb. This looks like a really nice effort from airfix , did it build ok? cheers tony

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Very nice. I've got the FR46/47 sitting here waiting for the off. No can't wait anymore, we're off.....

First Name
Adrian
I cant fault the build at all, in my humble opinion it went together as sweetly as any Tamiya kit, the only slight concern is the depth of the panel lines but this is only a minor thing in my mind.

X

xlalan

Hi adrian

Saw this on sunday thought it was a good build then how is your foot

cheers xlalan

First Name
Adrian
Thanks, I'm redoing the small wing tips, everytime it goes anywhere they break off, so planning to use a kind of dowel system so they stay in place.

The foots much better now thanks, can almost walk normally on it now :smiling3:

Oh wait just figured out who you are, rofl,,,, hey mate :smiling3: