AK Interactive weathering magazine No.4

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
AK Interactive Number 4 Engines, Oil and Fuel should be with me w/c 22nd and is available for pre-order and as usual a special delivery price of just £1.75

Also I will have their new catalogue in, it includes a step by step guide on how to use their products

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
To update anyone that has preordered any of the new AK stuff they will be with me Tuesday 23rd

First Name
Andy
Hi John,

May I ask if you have or are able to still get hold of the other issues of the magazine please, not that I need them just yet, was just wondering...

Thank you...

Andy...

P

phalinmegob

keep me a copy of both please john, just tried to order but there is a problem with my new card.....thanks

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I've got plenty coming but if i am getting low I will put some aside

A

AJay

I'd love these mags but they're a little on the expensive side for 60+ pages.......not your fault John, I know. Just saying though.......

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
They are good quality magazines, and they are only out every 3 months so don't work out that expensive.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
Hi John,May I ask if you have or are able to still get hold of the other issues of the magazine please, not that I need them just yet, was just wondering...

Thank you...

Andy...
Sorry Andy I missed your post, no is the short answer but AK did say they were doing a reprint of no1 but that doesn't seem to have happened.

I got my delivery a day earlier than expected and all magazines have left today

P

phalinmegob

just waiting for a new replacement card and i will get them ordered.