All finsihed at last...

F

fatty

Well here it is all finished, I am so pleased with how it turned out....

The only thing I need is a name for it.....

Any idears...?

Enjoy the pictures as much as I have building it. ;)

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolutely brilliant Fatty. A lovely little diorama, nicely put together with a well thought out setting and some very effective detail and weathering. I love the little abandoned van and the weathering on the train is excellent. Thanks for the pictures.

By the way what is the cable and switch for?

As for a name, with a handle like yours it would have to be something along the lines of:

"So where's the Fat Controller when you need him?"

F

fatty

\ said:
Absolutely brilliant Fatty. A lovely little diorama, nicely put together with a well thought out setting and some very effective detail and weathering. I love the little abandoned van and the weathering on the train is excellent. Thanks for the pictures.By the way what is the cable and switch for?

As for a name, with a handle like yours it would have to be something along the lines of:

"So where's the Fat Controller when you need him?"
Ahhh the wires are for the Something special"

flick the switch and the fire box flickers away....

B

Bluewavestudios

Excellent work there Fatty,

I particularly like the eye level pics too, Looks very realistic. Some very nice touches in there and the working firebox looks excellent.

Regards.......Mark

F

fatty

Well I took it to the Scottish Nationals this week end......

And I got a first in my group.

poop_poop.gif

The weekend before I took it to the Hinkley model show and I got a third there....

:dancing1:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Well done and well deserved :dan1: :music_too

T

Task Force 57

A very nice bit of work! Its been ages since i last did any railway work.... typical! i get a new boat to play with then i have to see this!!!!! wifey will just have to cope without me for a week or two whilst search the loft for my old chuff chuffs, put some prep work into eskimo and re-work my flower class corvettes props....

Hrrrrm, got to watch out on this forum! toooooo many coooool plans, models and other assorted distractions.

Very well done again!

J

jankers

Hinkley and Scottish nationals. Man that loco can travel!

Very well done.

J,

A

ajg141

Great work - very well done. Superb pictures too. Haven't done any railway work in decades - but you make it look very tempting.

B

Bluewavestudios

Fatty,

Congratulations on your awards...very well deserved too...!!!

It's stuff like this that keeps you building especially when you know other people appreciate your efforts too.

I am sure you are a proud man and deservedly so.

Regards......Mark.