And now for something completely different, sorry i lie like a cheap watch!!

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Made a bit more progress, added superstructure, but the fit of the casemate was a pain. Had to clamp and glue each corner, otherwise either the front did not fit or the rear. On a good note it has the correct fender support brackets, yippee.

Was hoping to do more but had a health scare which put me in bed!

20201107_173500.jpg
20201107_173516.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Bob mate well at least you done a little which is better than none at all an sorry to hear you ended up in bed on your health again but stick at it if you can an we hope you feel better soon
chris

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
HI Bob mate well at least you done a little which is better than none at all an sorry to hear you ended up in bed on your health again but stick at it if you can an we hope you feel better soon
chris
Thanks Chris, as always appreciated!

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Look after yourself Bob. Cardiff City need all the fans they can get :smiling5: :thumb2:

Nice update by the way
Many thanks Steve, Cardiff City need praying for lol

Forgot to tell you, the question you had on FB about the panel above the gun. I have asked Wolfgang Zimmerman and hes researching it as he does not know either!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Bob, sorry to read you were struggling again health wise.
The build is looking good, clean as well, I hate it ;)

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Bob, sorry to read you were struggling again health wise.
The build is looking good, clean as well, I hate it ;)
My fault John, can not accept that i cannot do what i use too! Overdid it, lost breath and ended up on the very wet grass, Julie panicked and called the emergency number, paramedic was very fast and checked me out

When i told him i had ME he gave me a right old bo**cking!! Feeling better now.

Appreciate the kind words John

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
My fault John, can not accept that i cannot do what i use too! Overdid it, lost breath and ended up on the very wet grass, Julie panicked and called the emergency number, paramedic was very fast and checked me out

When i told him i had ME he gave me a right old bo**cking!! Feeling better now.

Appreciate the kind words John
HI Bob mate well you will have to accept that you cant do everything you used to do im afraid as ive been in this postion for the last 30 yrs since my back injury or so so ive gotten use to it but you just do a little moddeling if poss each day if poss an (the stug as it wont be anything eles will it lol :rolling: ) will gradully come together an today we hope you feel better boyo to have another go at it
chris an jen

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Bob, take heed of this warning .... pace yourself. It’s your body’s way of telling you to do more modelling. Hope it’s getting better for you now though.