Andrew's 1/72 ICM SdKfz 222 - Decals! Recce GB

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Hi Andrew - there should really be two rear number plates and the ones you have used are Wehrmacht (WH) not SS
Simon

Thanks again for pointing the error out. The replacements are now on and are actually a better fit size and scale wise.

I also managed to find a set that is likely to be from the right number range - 1943 onwards. However, trying to find one that might have actually been on a 222 in NWE, let alone the correct formation, was like trying to find an almost certainly non-existent needle in a very large haystack and so for our purposes wasn't worth the effort!

Thanks again!

Andrew

adt70hk

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Another lovely build Andy. Its a joy to see your work

Steve

Thank you very much. Although being my own worst critic (as we all can be) I have already thought of ways I could have done it better. If I had room in the stash cupboard I might consider getting another one just to have a second go!

ATB

Andrew

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Andrew, Another build I have missed up till now? Glad I have found it now again a great build all round.

adt70hk

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Andrew, Another build I have missed up till now? Glad I have found it now again a great build all round.
Thanks Paul.

'All' I have to do now is to weather it, so there is still time to cock it up! :cold-sweat: