Andrew's completed 1/72 Revell Pak 40 crews x2 (plus guns)

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Exceptional, flawless figure painting. The smaller scale figures look mega tricky. Tamiya do a similar model to this; what do you think of their figure range?
Thanks Gavin, very much appreciated.
I'm really pleased with how they turned out considering they're the first figures I've had a proper stab at. The were pretty tricky in places but are very nicely moulded and so that made them easier to read as I painted them.......having an optivisor with a x1.8 magnification lens also helped!!!!
The only Tamiya figures I've had a good at are 50 years old but they're not too bad all things considered.
There is a website called Plastic Soldier Review that does a review of every day of figures anyone has done in a set but I think they're mainly 1/72.
Thanks again for the support.
Andrew

Last edited:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Well done on this Andrew....I'd be thrilled if I could get this kind of results in 1/87 scale! :thumb2: Rick H.

adt70hk

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Lovely work,Andrew, very impressive!!

Bob, glad you like them. Thanks as always for the support!

Well done on this Andrew....I'd be thrilled if I could get this kind of results in 1/87 scale! :thumb2: Rick H.

Rick, thanks very much indeed. Having see your work I appreciate the support! I couldn't imagine trying this as 1/87; 1/72 was hard enough.

ATB

Andrew

adt70hk

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Andrew very well done on the figures an the guns you must have a very steady hand very well done
chris
Chris

Thanks very much. I'm not sure about steady but certainly I feel like I'm getting the hang of it at last.

Thanks as always for the support.

Yours

Andrew