Andrew's visit to the Army Flying Museum @ Middle Wallop

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Thanks are superfluous Andrew, if anybody should be thanked it should be the magistrate who pointed out my options and whose 'wit and wisdom' put me on the path to a very respectable pension! :tears-of-joy::cool:
I'm not going to ask!! But pleased to hear you took his advice and that it worked out!!

ATB

Andrew

Ancientmariner

SMF Supporter
First Name
James
Always a nice day out! If you're round this way the aviation collection at Boscombe Down is less well known but well worth a visit.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Andrew
Looks to have a lot of the quirky, unusual stuff. Glad you and junior enjoyed the visit. Thanks for the excellent photos.
Jim

wasdale32

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Always a nice day out! If you're round this way the aviation collection at Boscombe Down is less well known but well worth a visit.
Remember that the "Boscombe Down Collection" is NOT at Boscombe Down - it is at Salisbury - It has a few complete aircraft but the main attraction is the collection of cockpits which are excellent for research purposes

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
The collection is actually at Old Sarum airfield, just to the North West of Salisbury. Old Sarum airfield is interesting in its own right. It’s the best preserved WW1 airfield in the UK with several grade two listed hangars and associated buildings.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Hi Andrew
Looks to have a lot of the quirky, unusual stuff. Glad you and junior enjoyed the visit. Thanks for the excellent photos.
Jim

Jim, James

Sorry completely missed your replies! Thanks for stopping by and no problem on the photos front.

Andrew