Another man's rubbish!

F

Fenlander

A chap at work approached me rather nervously yesterday and said he had heard that I do a bit of modelling. After stating quite firmly that I did not do swimwear in front of a webcam, well not after last time....., I did confirm that I dabbled in the sticking together of plastic.

He then handed me a small carrier bag asking if I had any use for the bits left over by his brother who had built him a wooden ship. Of course, I said yes being a hoarder of all types of rubbish. I didn't look into it until now and was quite surprised at the useful stuff in there.

The bags contain small brass rings, rings with stems, tiny nails and other such stuff. In the bag with the wood is a decent sized piece of sail material.

All good stuff for the bits box.

image_59.jpe

D

Deleted member 4539

Great stuff to be given.

I use a lot of ship building stuff like this and my dad gave me 2 large boxes of it last year.

He's probably got enough wood to build a house.:eek:

First Name
Robert
I agree what a good haul ( I hope you bought him a beer? )

Robert

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
As you say been in this hobby we see tools and useful items in all manner off rubish i often say to the wife before i pick something up

"You know what i can use that for" and she just says you geek

F

Fenlander

\ said:
I agree what a good haul ( I hope you bought him a beer? )
Robert
Good grief, how can I condone the evils of drink by steering a man to oblivion???? Plus the fact it costs money.......:confused:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I do agree what a good bag of goodies to be given,so nice stuff for sure, ;)