Another Typhoon.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
This afternoon there was again was the sound of a Typhoon as he banked over us with afterburners on, the sound and crack of the engine was a loud as thunder when it's right over head. Looking up I could just see the plane in sharp bank as it disappeared into some cloud.
A real audio treat.

D

Deleted member 5496

This afternoon there was again was the sound of a Typhoon as he banked over us with afterburners on, the sound and crack of the engine was a loud as thunder when it's right over head. Looking up I could just see the plane in sharp bank as it disappeared into some cloud.
A real audio treat.
Which Typhoon type John WW11 or now :tears-of-joy:

Laurie

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
It's a Tai Foong...Cantonese for Big Wind. I think that's where the English derived the name for the hurricane like storm in the east. If it were a WW11 one Mr Super John would have caught site of the whole plane above him. :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
im about 120 miles north of you, on the coast.....been having them stooge over all week so must be an exercise on.......flying out of Conningsby which is local to you...... i have the Cobham Falcon 200's flying out of Tees valley Airport passing straight over us a couple of times a day, heading out to sea to provide the training for the RAF Tiffies and Hawks

use this site to track them

make sure you click the 'u' in the box top right and it will only show military traffic