Antena YZR500 1/12 Tamiya

S

Sky Raider

Thats one of the reasons i gave up really. There were about six of us who went out together, the day my mate died my freind and i were running late because i went shooting on the morning. One of the group rang me to see how long it would be before we met up with them. 30 mins was all it was and id wished they had stayed put at the Cafe in Bridgenorth and waited. They decided to go for a quick spin while waiting, That was where it all went wrong, god must have looked over me that day. The leader was ok and away ahead, three bikes smashed a car and three people in the road around a blind bend. I would have been the next one around the corner travelling at speed, no where to go with my other mate following me, i fear that there would have been more than one who would have died that day.

Andy

B

Bunkerbarge

Superb model Trey, I knew this was going to look quite special when it was completed. Also a beautiful fitting tribute to Abe and I'm sure will be very much appreciated by the recipient.

F

Ferrets Bueller

Wow trey that looks superb, some great attention to detail annd some great tips for when i try out a bike model again.

T

treyzx10r

thats terrible Andy hate to hear about that sort of thing, my condolences .Thanks Richard glad you liked it, I'm eager to deliver this and see the reaction. Paul thanks ,I'm pleased to hear you got something useful out of it,looking forward to seeing your bike build!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Not only a fantastic build but also a very fine tribute to the rider. I am sure the precipitant will be both moved and pleased.

Superb Trey!

Ian M

F

Fenlander

Beautiful build Trey, still the master bike builder. I have a Honda CB750 road bike in primer be pretty cool if I can get it anything like this standard. Dare not start the old Ducati yet, far too much to learn but t will be worth waiting for the skills.

T

treyzx10r

thanks Graham,which Honda kit do you have and what year is it?I've seen lots of aftermarket pe for a tamiya cb750

F

Fenlander

Hiya Trey, sorry I didn't answer you question. What with the silly season and now we have all gone down with horrible coughs and colds, I have not been around much

The Honda CB 750F is a basic kit, it was only £11, so I doubt it would be chased much with aftermarket stuff. I think it is either the '79 or '81 incarnation of the model, certainly after the 'K' series which I loved, my last bike and nearly my downfall, was a 550K which looked so nice with it's four upswept pipes. They were wire spoked wheels though and this is an alloy 5 twin 'spoked' wheel.

I may be doing this in black just to be different, options are red, back, blue or the box art silver grey but at least they supply the decals with the right background to work with either colour scheme.

T

treyzx10r

I understand been sick myself.Thats a great looking kit ca'nt wait to see it started,the rims were called compstars.I was thinking it was an older kit so you're right not any aftermarket goodies, at least that I'm aware of.