Anyone else having trouble logging into their shop account ?

Adzam_1974

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Could just be me, but for some reason i cannot log into my shop account, have tried resetting my password but never receive the emails. It also asks for a confirm code which i cant think it did before ? this maybe my problem. Anyone else noted this issue ?

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
I had the same issue. Email John at the shop and he'll sort it all out for you :smiling3:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Give John a screenshot of it asking for a code, I had this and John asked for a screen shot but is gone now

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
I did Peter, but then had a message asking for a code as well? Messaged John who asked for a screenshot to send to the site developer

Adzam_1974

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Thanks guys
i have re registered and seem to have access , i didnt realise the shop was getting updated
Thanks for the replies

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
I can't log in because it doesn't recognise my details tried to reregister but can't because it says account already exists .

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
I can't log in because it doesn't recognise my details tried to reregister but can't because it says account already exists .

Exactly what i had. Email @John

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I did Peter, but then had a message asking for a code as well? Messaged John who asked for a screenshot to send to the site developer
The code thing should be fixed now

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Thanks guys
i have re registered and seem to have access , i didnt realise the shop was getting updated
Thanks for the replies

yes it went live Thursday, you should have sent me an email before signing up to the forum again, not many people still here from 2004

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Yes I had to re register, would have liked to be able to see my previous account purchases and wish list. What about points ?

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Yes I had to re register, would have liked to be able to see my previous account purchases and wish list. What about points ?

I still have access to the site and can help out with wish lists, drop me an email, as for the order history and points they have gone, every order confirmation email for the last 7 months has had this info in bold red writing near the top

• Sad
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Should have read it then my mistake John. The wish list is ok as it changes from week to week as something else catches my eye. Thank you.
I still have access to the site and can help out with wish lists, drop me an email, as for the order history and points they have gone, every order confirmation email for the last 7 months has had this info in bold red writing near the top