Arch Kavolos Zandtos,angla rellik of the spirits

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Ralph,

I can't pronounce the name, let alone trying to write it here...I'll just call them monster types if that's ok. This is a stunning piece of work Sir. Like Tim said, the coloring of the little monsters is fantastic!!! The big monster and the rider are also very well done. Great job and thanks for sharing your first post with us!!!

Prost
Allen

First Name
Ralph
Wow Ralph,

I can't pronounce the name, let alone trying to write it here...I'll just call them monster types if that's ok. This is a stunning piece of work Sir. Like Tim said, the coloring of the little monsters is fantastic!!! The big monster and the rider are also very well done. Great job and thanks for sharing your first post with us!!!

Prost
Allen
Cheers Allen :smiling3:.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Hi Ralph

I am used to fantasy Warhammer back in the 80s but I've not looked at it since then. I have to say these new pieces do look amazing. And you have done a really fantastic job on this one.

ATB
Andrew

First Name
Ralph
Hi Ralph

I am used to fantasy Warhammer back in the 80s but I've not looked at it since then. I have to say these new pieces do look amazing. And you have done a really fantastic job on this one.

ATB
Andrew
Cheers Andrew :smiling3:.

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Stunning work Ralph.Im starting to get into fantasy and Steampunk etc.Need something different to produce in my range.
Rich.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
A nice piece Ralph. A welcomed eye candy to sooth the eyes from 4BO. :smiling2:

Cheers,
Richard