Ark Models Sig 33 (SF) “Bison”

D

Deleted member 7181

Incredible stuff Steve, it's a pleasure to watch this progress.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Morning Steve,

Nice work on the upgrades again:thumb2: These older kits are great to upgrade and improve, if not time consuming!

Enjoy whatever it is your doing for the next couple of weeks...:smiling4:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Steve, I'm sort of leaning towards Scottie's judgement on the wheels mate. To me they don't even look round in one of the photos. All your scratchery is the bomb! Cheers, Rick H.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Great to have you watching Andy
Mr T has given me some good pointers on how to do them Scottie so maybe one day soon
These are the kits I enjoy the most Si. However they are intensive so I am looking forward to doing the Panther which will be an OOB
They are round but I think the angle of the photo puts them out a bit Rick but there certainly not great

Back from the holidays now so hopefully I will manage to get some bench time in this week. Thanks for all your continued help and support on this build

D

Deleted member 7181

Just incredible Steve. One sneeze and that lot would be history.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Insane, is the appropriate term for those of us who love playing with micro bits. I hope that it will be visible when the build is complete, otherwise...all for naught. Cheers, Rick H.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Oh my!! I'm not sure the strongest lens on my optivisor would be powerful enough...... bonkers, truly, truly bonkers.

ATB

Andrew

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Steve
You're certifiable - matron has looked out the large syringe and the restraining straps :tongue-out3:
Seriously thought that detailing is truly amazing. Superb patience and skill.
Jim

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Hi Everyone

With Brexit on its way (or not as the case may be) Matron is running low on the meds Scottie. I might start going downhill rapidly :smiling6: :smiling:
I turn blue when doing this sort of work Andy as I have to hold my breath in fear of loosing stuff.
It will be seen Rick - just!:smiling5: I may have to put a big red arrow on the inside of the shield just to point it out;):smiling:
If its good enough for General Mcauliffe then its good enough for me Neil:thumb2::cool:
There was still a little ink left on the finger tips from the last time I was with the fuzz Allen:smiling5:
Certifiable Peter!:cool::smiling:
Couldn't do it without the optivisor Andy. Don't suppose it would be much fun at your scale either
Brilliant Pete- just brilliant:smiling::smiling5::smiling6::loudly-crying::smiling:
I'm feeling like I have lost a screw or two Jim. More madness to follow tonite

Last edited:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
My word Steve, this is insane, and you are insane to attempt it .
I have no idea how you work with such small pieces, total respect mate.
Utter brilliance.