Artizan 28mm Italians

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
So, I finally get around to painting this lot, then straight out to eBay, having replaced them with Perrys - more in proportion to my British and Germans North Africa lot
In case anyone thinks I'm hawking business, they've sold before posting here!
IMG_9066.JPG
The back row I painted as Granatieri di Savoia Division, with a sergente leading. Down front are a Mggiore & Colonello from the same divison
Middle row, lead by a tenente, a squad of Carabinieri

IMG_9067.JPG

This magnification shows the Colonello does not seem in a very good mood! uiIMG_9068.JPGIMG_9069.JPG
I only had one colour picture of the carabinieri, so the eppaulette is based on the modern version
IMG_9070.JPGIMG_9071.JPG

And I've just realised that not one picture shows the divison sleeve patch on the Granatieri! What you can' see doesn't sully my reputation...

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
They look great Chris. Quite complex for WW2 uniforms aren’t they. If you are after plastics the new wargames Atlantic 28mm Italians look pretty good, and have plenty of variety in the box from what I’ve seen.

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Thanks Tim. Atlantic have quite a range, and ever expanding. Their Italians are perfect for the Balkans, so I guess I'll just have to buy them, and the range of 28mm Greeks I recently found.
Like I needed an excuse. The same maker does Danes for 1940 too

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Great figures. Very well done.

Andrew