at the end of my rope..

S

shanks

hey guys i am having a lot of problems with my paasche compressor it is not a piston driven one and i have a lot of water coming from it it runs so hot i can't touch it and i have a water filter on the hose and it still lets water through on to my work and its getting frustrating..any sugestions would be a help and yes i'm junking the compressor it about 25 years old so i may need a new one ..thanks

Mike.

T

tecdes

Think if it was me Mike I would be looking to buy a new one.

I suspect that after paying postage back to base cost of repair then postage home it will be prohibitive. If it is not piston then probably diaphram (spelling) which according to the experts are not as good as the piston jobs. Though you must have been having results until now.

Laurie

S

shanks

Hi Laurie yeah i have had this compressor for a long time i use to dabble in taxidermy and bought it it for that reason but it has never done a good job ..i'm looking at getting a new one i'm thinking a iwata smartjet and i just saw on there web site that they have a new smartjet plus with an airtank in the handel so i'm thinking on this one ..

Mike