First Name
Tony
Good begining Theuns.

It's gonna look great.

Tony.

T

T. van Vuuren

Chears Tony.

I have in the meantime decided to go for the Impala Mk2 . It is a single seat strike version of this plane.

It means I need to build new elevator counter weights, modify the canopy to have only the front seat with a new rear cockpit bulchead for the bangseat rails.

There are also chaffe/flare dispencers under the wings and two 30mm cannons to be built in to the lower fuse.

Check out this likn to see what I hope it will look like when I'mm done.

The South African Air Force

Theuns

View attachment 44545

View attachment 44546

View attachment 44547

View attachment 44548

Impala 2 004.jpg

Impala 2 006.jpg

Impala 2 001.jpg

Impala 2 003.jpg

T

T. van Vuuren

Here is te latest. I have almost completed the rear top section of the turtle deck and after allot of sanding I am as happy as I will get it.

The one elevator counter weight is complete and the other needs to be shaped.

Also look at the absolute of a stunner someone built and I will be extremely happy if I get anywhere near this result!!!

Theuns

View attachment 44780

View attachment 44781

imp.jpg

imp.jpg

M

mobear

awesome revamp i would be proud of what you have acomplished

mobear

T

T. van Vuuren

Just to clarify, the completed one is not mine! It's one I found on the web to show what I am working towards.

Theuns

T

T. van Vuuren

The cammo Impala actually looks extremely acurate and stained/weatheredfor an operational plane that was used by the SAAF in Angola at extreme low altetude.

The one I am doing has blue resin tiptanks and where I vave sanded the orange of the kit is showing through, but it will look pretty much like the camo one when I'm done.

Theuns