Avro Lancaster B.111

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Try as i might i can never get mine like this.

Nice weathering nice build

D

dubster72

I can see a few of the things that you're probably not so happy about Dan, but that's still a great looking Lanc!

D

danntheman

Thank you all for kind comments. This really is a great forum. On another forum I will not mention all that was said by a guy was that i had described it as B.111 not B.11 a slip on the keyboard, so again thanks to all.

F

Fenlander

If that is your first attempt with an airbrush Dan, there will be great things to come. That is a really decent looking Lancaster.

D

danntheman

\ said:
Try as i might i can never get mine like this.
Nice weathering nice build
Thank you tried to keep weathering to a minimum, used pastels only.

D

danntheman

\ said:
If that is your first attempt with an airbrush Dan, there will be great things to come. That is a really decent looking Lancaster.
Thank you, I have a few more to post so will be grateful for all comments, again thank youi

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
It's a real decent effort mate, keep practicing with the AB you'll get there!

Phil

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Good looking Lancaster Dan. A change to see a Bristol-engined version too, nice one.

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Nice build. We can all,be unhappy with certain aspects of models that we build regardless of our experience and skill level - we are often our own worst critics. The important thing is to turn the negatives into positives and make progress. You have accomplished a very decent airbrush finish with the camouflage scheme on a model subject that is not easy and I commend you for it.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Nice one!