What have you on the stocks ? :thinking:

Laurie

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Morn Buddy,

Great to see your smiling mug face back here!!! We're all doing well and I surely hope you are too my friend.....Whatcha buildin' (or what Laurie said)????

Prost
Allen

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
My name is back. :tears-of-joy: Great to see you too. You haven't missed much on my building...the Hellcat is the same as when you went missing. Maybe there are one or two dios... as usual one quarter way done. Are you revisiting your sculpting?

Cheers,
Richard

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Richard, good to see you .

How's sunny Clacton ?
Hi Papa John.
Its grey as a warship grey sea here my friend.Guess what!,Ive ordered a 1.35th Tamiya T.34!!!,I know shes oldie but ive always had a soft spot for her.
Good to see you.
Rich

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Morn Buddy,

Great to see your smiling mug face back here!!! We're all doing well and I surely hope you are too my friend.....Whatcha buildin' (or what Laurie said)????

Prost
Allen
Hi Buddy.
Starting to get into braille scale a bit after seeing great Plasmo models builds on youtube.Waiting for the oldie Tamiya T34 to arrive.Do some jiggery pokery on her with Papa Johns help im sure.
Good to.see you chum
Pip pip onk onk.
Rich.

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
My name is back. :tears-of-joy: Great to see you too. You haven't missed much on my building...the Hellcat is the same as when you went missing. Maybe there are one or two dios... as usual one quarter way done. Are you revisiting your sculpting?

Cheers,
Richard
Good to see you Richard.Will be watching everyones builds and look forward to joining in.
Cheers from Rich.

D

Deleted member 5496

Hi dear Laurie.
Didnt get back to belle Jersey this year.But we will be with you next July staying in St.Aubins.Been buying a few kits to try and kickstart me.
Good to see you.
Rich.
Richard when you come over let me know come & visit.

Love to show people my collection & meet other model makers & chat.
Not to much opportunity here.

Best of luck with your kits.

Laurie

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Welcome back Richard, good to hear from you. Nothing new to report from me, I'm afraid. I've not exactly been present much myself due to the new job. How's the putty pushing going?

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Welcome back Richard, good to hear from you. Nothing new to report from me, I'm afraid. I've not exactly been present much myself due to the new job. How's the putty pushing going?
Hi Neil.
Good to hear from you.Only dabbled with putty pushing 2 weeks ago and before that i havent done anything since about April.Serious lack of motavation and enthusiasm.Wont force it as im sure i will get back to it sometime.
Rich

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Well well well. Didn't see this coming. Great to have you back on the forum. I will have a chat with you on PM. Happy modelling my friend

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
welcome back nice to see you again, ;)